Everybody knows that the DJI Phantom is the de facto standard when it comes to entry level aerial video platforms and we’ve seen lots of clones from the likes of Walkera, Blade and Cheerson. There’s about to be a new kid on the block and it’s coming from VirtualRobotix in Italy.
The VirtualRobotix VR Spark 350 is controlled by the Open Source VR Brain 5.2 Pro Flight Controller. Created after a year of experimentation and supported by the VirtualRobotix community and the APM development teams, the platform is almost ready for release.
Technical Specifications include:
- Frame configuration : Multicopter Quad
- Propeller: 9×4.5
- Motors: 980 KV
- Time of flight 18 min.
- Weight : 1.6 kg al decollo.
- Flight Control : VR Brain 5.2 PRO ( VR SPARK CUSTOMIZATION)
- GPS : VR GPS 8 GNSS dual mode navigation system GPS / GLONASS.
- Flight Termination System : VR Flight Stop PRO Power Cutoff + Parachute. (option)
Here’s a quick peek at the VirtualRobotix VR Spark 350.
Head over to the VirtualRobotix community website to find out more.